Thursday, March 7, 2013

In Memory Of...

Today the world has lost a great man and I have lost a dear cousin. I am sad for my cousin Shirley's loss as Noel was near and so dear to her heart as well as ours. Their love was infectious and just being around them would lift anyone's spirit.

Noel battled metastatic melanoma for a year and a half. He was strong in his mind, body, and soul. We will never forget his courageous battle or his infectious laugh.

I'll never forget the times when I and/or my sister would stop in to see our cousins and we'd talk the night away. Once it was so late that we ended up needed to stay the night! We were always welcomed with open arms and the offering of food, beverage, and a place to sleep.

I love you, Noel!

Please pray for Shirley.

RIP
Noel P. Nightingale
November 21, 1940 - March 7, 2013
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment