Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Levelling Out

Life seems to be sorting itself out.


Physical Therapy is almost done! I am so excited! Those 4 months went by so quickly!!


The semester is also coming to an end in about 3-4 weeks so that's also exciting! Trying to finish registering for Fall 2011, but they haven't listed all of the professors yet.


Still don't quite know the status of my braces...I just know that I want them off! I do, however, think I know when I'm getting them off. But I'm not telling anyone because there is a possibility that the day will come and my Orthodontist will say, "No, not today, there's one more thing I want to fix." And then after he wipes the blood from his head I'll ask, "Do you want to run that by me again?"  ;) lol


Young Life Expedition- Scotland 2011 is really coming along! I am now getting into contact with fellow team-members and am continuing to raise support. It's so exciting!! :)


That's my update. :)


"Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2,000 of something" -Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment