Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Amazing God

Over the past several months, my life has been...well, productively chaotic.


I have had to balance school (which I take quite seriously even though I'm only considered to be a part time student), physical therapy appointments twice a week along with other doctor appointments, ministry events and meetings, going to group events with friends, and also trying like heck to make individual time with friends (which has proven to be quite difficult, sorry!!). On top of all that, I had to compose a support letter for my Expeditions trip to Scotland and with that, make reply cards etc...this was a longer process than anticipated.


I'm not ranting; I'm just giving you an idea of what's been going on.


In all this, I had been praying for a job (crazy, eh?). My job at the local medical office didn’t need me (on a per diem basis) so I was praying and praying for something to come along!


Last week, the day before I was going to go to a near-by town to apply for a job in a Pediatric office (part time work) when my boss calls me! I’m thinking, “God? Is this you?”
My boss proceeded to tell me that her other office that she manages (OB/GYN) in a nearby city has a position open because the woman resigned. The position was for a scanner (put medical documents into the computer/chart system). We chatted briefly, I took some time to pray and I called her back and took the position. Get this (ready for a God-thing??) I will be working 15hrs a week Thurs and Fri and then when the semester ends I will be working 40hrs a week! AND, I get time off for Scotland and summer camp!! Oh yes, God is awesome!! Also, this is a company I have been working with for 3 years so I know the drill! All I need to do is get used to remembering which doctor wants stuff put in the system.


He is always there and does things in His time, not mine.
“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer” Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment