Thursday, October 11, 2012

Autumn Up North

It cold up here. Glad that's out of the way. With that being said, I've been adjusting to things slowly, but surly up here. I'd be lying if I said the transition from being around everyone to being around no one was easy. That's basically how it is up here. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm very much engulfed in my studies and that's what I need in order to succeed in this nursing program. However, I do miss my friends and family and I actually miss coming home to someone. I love my cat and she's great to come home too, especially because her greeting is so cute, but I miss the human interactions in the home-setting.

Alright, enough sappy stuff. My cousins found a home in town and are expecting another baby! It's so exciting and it's been great to see God bless them and their lives! :)

The foliage up here was beautiful and the weather has been decent although cold the past couple of days accompanied with a biting wind...brrrrr.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength" -Corrie ten Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment