Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scotland, Quickly Approaching!

Yes, the title of this blog entry is very true! Tuesday was our last conference call with the group and I'm wicked excited about going (with a side of nervousness, of course. lol!!)


Life is going pretty well right now! I feel like I'm ready for some new changes (maybe when I get home from Scotland, that's going to be big enough for the time-being). I'm very interested to see what else God has in store for me this summer. It may be nothing more than what I already have planned or he may throw something in... you never know.


I've done some fun and cool stuff this summer. Along with working full-time (and getting some cash-flow again) I have gone on a couple of hikes! The last one we hiked was awesome and was a little more difficult than my first hike, but I did it! After we hiked, we went to a state park and swam in the nice cold water! and when I say cold...it was cold, but so refreshing!


Please be praying for me and my fellow teammates as we prepare to go on this trip for God. Please pray for me to stay calm and not let my nerves run over me! Also, pray that I have more opportunities to be active outdoors this summer.


Have a great 4th of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment